Translate

Hot sex with a Call BOY

Hi Everyone , Priya Here , I am 32 year old married lady based in Lajpat Nager New delhi. This is my true story dedicated  to all those sexy women who have not been able to enjoy a man completely and quite eager to searching the way to full fill their horny desire. My story may help you to sunshine to get the way to make yourself happy....

let me introduce myself, I am 32 year old married lady, The word married had ruined my sex life, the sex I had was of name sake sex and never could get enjoy a man completely. My husband never cares me or loves me and always is out on business tours. My stats are 36-28-36, fair whitish color, 5.7″ Tall and have a sexy appeal body.



My sex urge had reached its peak. I sat once and taught, is it really required to keep worrying about sex and wait. Next day I discussed this with my friend soni and she said to me that having sex with a guy is no Sin and she will introduce me to a guy who is a smart boy and will give himself to me to enjoy myself to the fullest and moreover he is an independent Call Guy who keeps maintains privacy very excellent and so I collected his contact details and mailed him that night.

My heart started to fill with many sexual desires and couldn’t wait for his reply. He replied to me and I inquired about him and was shocked that he never fixes an amount for his service and accepts what his client fixes. He also assured me privacy and I fixed it for the next day morning at my home @ 10Am. Also I collected his whatsapp no. And sent him my address.

I couldn’t wait for the next day and I prepared my self for the next day sexual adventure and couldn’t sleep the whole night thinking about it.

I woke up next morning freshed up and got ready and wore my best inner lingerie and sexy red saree and was waiting. I heard a door knock, it was him and his name was Hemanth. He looked cool with avg strong body..

He was about 25-27 yrs of age and had a quite strong body with avg weight of 65 and 5.9″. I welcomed him and gave him a juice and we both sipped together and his words mesmerized that I was almost sitting on his laps and his sexy talks made me hornier.

We flirted a while and i already could feel his hard cock under his pants. Slowly we entered into passionate kissing for a long time and smooched and his playful little hands are well experienced to handle a women’s body and his fingers ran over my body. We were eating each other lips and sucking our tongue very badly .. This made me go hornier..

His way of caressing a women’s body is very sexy. I felt like having sex with my true soulmate.. After a long time, we broke our kiss and he carried me to my bedroom..

We continued our kiss their and I slowly unbuttoned his shirt and removed it and made him lie on the bed and was sucking his nipples and was pressing my body against his and was feeling the heat… The best guy I ever got to caress me and smooch passionately..

He slowly removed my saree and petticoat and I also remove down his pants and we were both in our inner wears and he was planting kisses passionately over my body every where and he let me to completely freely to enjoy him completely.. I went down his hard rock cock and released it from its underpants and it was a healthy hard cock and I sucked it down my mouth till I was satisfied and he was moaning ahh .. Ahh .. And it tasted the best young cock..

Now he pushed me towards bed and started kissing me again and slid his fingers inside my wet black netted panties and finger fucked me for a while and sucked my hard nipples and sucked my boobs and went down and removed my panty and started to tongue tornado my pussy and I was moaning ahahhhh ahhh.. Ahh.. And was pushing his head harder into my pussy…. I was breathing heavily and i locked him between my sexy thighs, and his tongue reached deep inside my pussy and I was moaning heavily ahh ahh..I could no longer take it more and i had to cum … And we both smooched intimately for some time..

All this never could hold me longer and I made him enter me and he pushed his wet hard cock inside me slowly and both our love juices were flowing down our thighs and I fucked him for a long time in 2 positions and rode his hard cock also and satisfied my self completely.. It was a fuck fest to be ho.. We later entered into 69 and laid side by side and smooched for a while..

Again after a while we fucked.. And kissed him and later he got ready to leave and I never wanted to send him off… I still call him when ever I feel like to caress myself..

I gave him a heavy amount out of love for satisfying and it was totally worth it. its always better to satisfy ourselves and its not a sin anymore..

Search Story