Translate

Threesome Sex Story

Hi,This is ravi lived in Delhi ,  I am 36 and my wife Riya is 29. She is very good look and a gorgeous lady. Any male will have a second looks when lhe passes by. I used to enjoy my wife being looked by other males. We have fairly good sex and we have intercourse almost every alternate day. We used to enjoy blue films also during our sex act. We have two children studying. This happened couple of years back. Suddenly i developed an interest to see my wife being fucked by another male and my wife also passionately involve herself in this and I wanted to have a threesome sex also. 

During our play when I suggested this to my wife she as an Indian woman first refused, but after my repeated request and explanations she slightly gave a positive nod when I told her that the man would be of her choice and she should like the man whom we select to involve passionately. Among our friends I thought of few but suddenly Aaryan’s name came to my mind and I knew that my wife used to praise him more and she likes his behaviors

.On that night when I suggested Aaryan’s name my wife blushed and told me whether he would like this idea. I told her I will make some arrangements to make him understand our desire. On that night we had a tremendous sex ,my wife’s pussy was very wet and more love juice were flowing from her pussy. She had started fantasizing having a sex with Aaryan. The next day I booked three tickets for a movie which had a less crowd for the coming weekend, I invited Aaryan to accompany us for the movie. 

He was shocked and asked why movie suddenly ? I told him i got a small increment in my pay and this time I wanted to give him treat and also told him that we will have dinner in our house in the night. The children had already gone to my parents house and I was curious to fulfill my dream on that day. The day came, I asked Shiva to come to theater, Wife very much excited dressed so romantically for that evening. she wore a transparent saree and a transparent blouse inside. Her black bra was clearly visible and her nipples were already erect. I could feel she was excited very much. We were waiting for Shiva to arrive at the entrance of the hall,


Related ADS


Aaryan came just when the picture started , we were led to our seats in the dark. I immediately had a naughty idea I asked my wife to sit in the middle and myself and Aaryan were sitting on her both sides. My wife gave a mischievous smile and like my idea. She was bit confused. Film started and I could feel my wife is very hot I slowly slid my hand to the side opening and I was caressing her left breast over her blouse. I could feel that her nipple were erect and very hard ,my wife slowly placed her left hand over my thighs and started pressing my cock which was already hard. I whispered in my wife”s ear to make some advances towards Aaryan on the right side. 

I glanced in the dim light I could see my wife”s right hand on Aaryan’s thighs and I asked my wife to feel Aaryan’s cock I could see that she was moving her hand up. I could now see that Aaryan encouraged by my wife’s act slowly was placing his left hand over my wife”s thigh and rubbing it slowly. He slid his hand inside my wife’s saree since my wife had adjusted her saree for him to conveniently slid his hand inside. I can hear that she was breathing heavily She was rubbing both my cock and Aaryan’s cock by both of her hands. Suddenly the lights come and it was interval. Aaryan nervously smiled at me and He accompanied me outside. 

He was very silent. I broke the silence and I Told him that all the three of us will enjoy tonight after dinner, He nodded and accepted the invitation with a shy face. We immediately went home and my wife changed her dress . She wore a very sexy nightie transparent and she did not have neither bra nor panty inside. I gave Aaryan my lungi and and i also wore a lungi and I removed my undergarment. My wife was also shy though she was Horny . 

After dinner I broke the silence and I started kissing my wife in front of Aaryan and I started playing with my wife’s boobs slowly pressing and fondling it. I took an excuse in the pretext of going to bathroom and left the bedroom leaving my wife and shia alone. I went to bathroom After five mins when I came back I could see Shiva hugging my wife and my wife passionately kissing Aaryan Both of them were engaged in deep french kiss and Aaryan was playing with my wife’s boobs. That was the first time that I am seeing my wife kissing other male apart from me. 

I was very happy with this sight and my wife also was enjoying other man’s kiss.After seeing me they immediately got separated, But I said No No This is what I want and I went near them and kissed my wife very passionately and signal Aaryan to join our kissing , Aaryan placed lhis lips over our lips and all the three of us sucked each others lips and our tongues were playing with each other.

A threesome Kiss really it was wonderful and I removed Aaryan lungi and removed his undergarments, Amazing his cock was 11″ long and really stout, Mine was only 6″. On seeing this big cock my wife was very much excited and She immediately took his in her mouth and started sucking it. I started putting my fingers in my wife’s really wet pussy and the ii Could feel the She has already cum, and I Started licking my wife’s [pussy. She was moaning heavily and making all sorts of Oh…sounds. I asked to Aaryan to fuck her and She started sucking my cock. 

Aaryan initially giving gentle strokes and increased his speed and started giving heavy strokes and I was fucking my wife in here mouth. Both my self and Aaryan climaxed in the same time and my wife was almost exhausted. We slept for the night and the early morning we had one more session of sex. After this incident Suddenly Aaryan got a transfer and he is now in Hyderabad. In between we both went to Hyderabad leaving our children in our parent’s house and enjoyed our threesome sex more than thrice. I hop you all enjoyed my real experience. I was having this my mind as a top secret of my life. But after reading ‘Human Digest’ Stories I got the courage to share my experience with you all.


Related ADS



Search Story