Translate

Our first threesome in Goa | Wonderful Experience

I've been married to Ratna for about last 24 years. She is 46 years and i'm 48 years. We belong to upper middle class family in New Delhi. I'm working as a General manager in a private bank and she is a housewife. We have 2 sons and both of them have just got their jobs in Sweden. Though my wife always remain busy with family household work. but after our sons left for abroad she started feeling a bit sad.

One day i proposed her to have our second honeymoon and she agreed. After a lot of discussion we opted for Goa. I booked a very cheap package 5 star hotel in Goa for 4 nights and 5 days.We landed in Goa on a specified scheduled flight and took a taxi and went to our Hotel.


I would Like to mention here that my wife is a typical North Indian lady. She is 5'5", about 68kg, a bit plump but not amongst fats, with dark brown eyes, creamy white complexion and beautiful assets of 36D" firm boobs with a matchless 40" ass. She normally wears Salwar Kamiz, sarees. But she do wear sweat pants and long skirts type easy dress at home. She only wear jeans/trousers whenever we go out of station for some vacation etc.



Related ADS


When Ratna unpacked her baggage i came to know that she has come with a lot of short, see through, colorful dresses and night wears. I inquired from her by showing excitement as to from where she bought all this stuff. She said "Leave these dresses they are nothing just look in this" and throw a small plastic bag towards me. When i opened it i was so aroused and surprised to find that the bag was full of colorful sexy underwears, bras, thongs, bikini panties. Looking at my open mouth Ratna said "isn't it our honeymoon darling." I smiled at her and opened my arms. 

She came towards me and we hugged each other and i implanted a big kiss on her well shaped lips and said "yes ..!! you are right...this is our honeymoon." The next thing she told me was absolutely mind blowing for me. She said "though u told me to pick the condom packs, but u c i just want to enjoy my honeymoon without any hurdle and any other thing between you and me." I asked what does that mean. She replied "do you want a kinky answer." Now feeling excited i said "go ahead and tell me how do you want to answer it.

She said "for the next 5 days and 4 nights i want you to FUCK me without condom and i want to feel your hot, splashy, gooey and sticky cum deep in my 46 years old vagina. Promise me u will keep my cunt filled with your thick cum for the next 5 days and 4 nights."

"Ohhh... My God" this was all what i could say. Here i was looking a new side of my wife. I could have never thought this much of kinky reply from my wife. My legs felt a bit shaking but i kept holding her in my arms and was now feeling a new sexy body in my arms, although i had felt and seen ...and fucked her in the last so many years.



Related ADS


She again asked "plz promise me darling you will do just in the manner what i just said."
I gave a toung searching smooch to Ratna and replied "Ratna...i'll make sure that every time u stand on u'r legs u'r inner thighs feel the warm cum trails oozing out from your sexy cunt."

I dont know what went in me and i pushed Ratna on the side table and removed the glasses and jug and made her lie on it and lifted her saari and started kissing her creamy thighs. She said "ohho curtain to laga lo...bahar se sab dikh raha hai." I replied " when u'll go on beach in u'r two piece bikini....tab bhi to sab tumhe hi dekhenge, or fir yaha pe humein kaun jaanta hai...lene do maze logo ko" and having said this i again plunged my head in her sari between her thighs and started licking her green panty covering her big cunt. i made her absolutely wet with my saliva and then slide her panty aside and licked her big cunt crack. A long uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh.........came out from Ratna and she demanded "Cummon just give me 4-5 such licks and i'll be there." I repeated the act of licking her cunt a few more times and i guess in the 7th lick her whole body twisted and she held my head ....and there.... there she screamed in low voice......."ho gayi....bus.....ho gayi main.....ahhhh......nikal... gaya mera to......ufff".......and yes...she came.

I'd never heard Ratna in such a way. She has been a quiet lover uptill now. Though she always reached orgasm right from the day we started fucking each other but never in the last 24 years i'd heard such words----"

ho gayi....bus.....aaaauhhhhhhh
ho gayi main.....ahhhh......
nikal gaya mera to......ufff" 

I came out from between her sexy creamy thighs and she also got up and saw my face glistening with my saliva and her vaginal juices. She said "let me make my darlings face clean and started licking on my lips and chin and smeared off all the wetness of mingled saliva and her cum.There i though that for the next 4nights and 5 days she'll be a new chick to enjoy. I really enjoyed licking her and her words kept on echoing in my ears for some time and then we retired to bed and went to sleep and in the evening we had tea and went to beach.

Ratna was very happy to see the beach side. We immediately went in the sea and started playing with each other. Ratna was wearing red trousers and a yellow round neck T-shirt. There were so many young newly wed couples enjoying. Ratna and me both were surprised to see that along with several Foreigner beautiful babes Indian Beauties were also in there bikinis. Especially young Indian chicks who were without their parents and came as a group were wearing skimpiest two piece suit and wow.....!!! their nipples were visible...their asses looked beautiful and we kept enjoying there.



Related ADS


we also became drenched in sea water and i could easily see that Ratna's Black bra was clearly visible through her Red T-Shirt as it was sticking to her boobs. After sometime we came out of sea and started having a walk. After some time a 20 yrs old boy came and said "Sir massage karwa lo" we told him that we do not want. But kept on insisted and when i showed a bit anger towards him my wife said "kyon kisi ke saath bura behaviour kar rahe ho, agar koi lady massager hoti to main hi karwa leti, kitni der se kah raha hai bichara ...karwa lo na." Then my husband smiled at me and said slowly "you are right, karwa leni chahiye, fir raat ko main tumhari massage karoonga" and he asked that boy "bolo kahan karoge" 

The boy pointed towards so may people who were already having massage on the beach and said "Sir yahin pe sara arrangment kar doonga." He took out his mobilephone and asked for two ch***s, towels, umbrella shade and small cold drinks tub with ice. Within 5 minutes everything came and he setup the whole thing and said "sir pahle aap karwayenge ya madam" We looked at each other surprisingly and I said "mai hi karwaunga madam nahi karwayengi itne open mein." He said "Chalo sir aap hi karwa lo, waise yahan pe koi sharam nahi hai, udhar dekho wo angrez lady bhi karwa rahi hai." I told him " arey beta hum angrez nahi hain, tum sirf meri hi kar do." Then he asked Ratna to take rest on the lying chair and spread a huge towel type cloth on sand and asked me to lie down on the sand. We did it and he started fixing the Umbrella shade. 

After fixing it the boy said "arey sir aap to lady nahi hain....kum se kum kapde to utaar dijiye" and my wife gave a big laughter and said "tumhein sharam aa rahi ho to pahle main utaarun" The boy smiled sheepishly and i started removing my clothes.

When i removed all my clothes and was in my V-shaped frenchie and was about to lie, he said "sir aap log pehli baar Goa aaye ho" I said yes then he said "tabhi aap log sharma rahe ho" 
I asked "kya matlab." He continued "sir ye towel bandh lo or 'saaf' ho jao poore, zindagi ki best massage doonga aapko, or waise bhi aap to male ho, aapko to sharmana nahi chahiye."

As soon as Ratna heard the word ke 'saaf' ho jao, she bursted with a huge laughter and kept on laughing. I also smiled and removed my undies after wraping the towel. and lie on the sand. He ordered me to lie on my stomach and asked to untie the knot of towel. I did the same and he immediately removed the towel and replaced it with a small one barely covering my ass. I was feeling as if i'm lying nude there. 

now The boy started the massage and he gave a full body massage for about 35-40 mins touching everywhere. he touched my balls and cock countless No. of times while giving me massage giving me some semi erection too; but did a great job. Finally he said sir "allow karein to dhang se kar doon aage bhi yaa aap khud kareinge" Ratna again laughed and said "Sir ke haath kyon chpchipe kar rahe ho...tum hi kar do na, sharam aati hai kya?" 

The Boy looked at my wife and said "Nahi madam main to bahut kuchh kar doon lekin aap log pahli baar yae ho na is liye customer ka dhyan rakh ke poochh kar saare kaam karne padte hain" and without asking second time he asked me to take a side position facing Ratna's chair and he went behind me and again barely covering my crotch area, caught my cock and quietly looked here and there and lift up the small towel just a bit exposing my now semi erect cock and put some oil in his palm and started massaging my cock and balls and then covered my crotch area again with that small towel and started stroking and massaging my balls.



Related ADS


To my utmost surprise, which i came to a fraction of second later on, that he did this act so fast that no body could have looked this action of his exposing my cock on beach, but as i came to my senses, i recollected the last few seconds once again, and realised that i was side ways facing the easy chair of Ratna and he was behind me lifting the small towel from my crotch area, meaning there by that i was nude from Ratna's side and she was looking at my cock while the Young boy was holding my semi erect cock and she was smiling looking at my crotch area and then i guess...no i'm sure that she looked at the boy giving him the smile. Ohh..my God...!!! i started having immediate erection and i'm not an average one by any means, i'm quite hunk about 7" and there the Young massager was massaging my cock which was now fully erect and giving me awkward situation where my wife was looking at both of us with my erect cock in his hand which he was now literally stroking i mean jerking giving me a perfect hand job. 

When i looked at Ratna she was smiling looking at me and asked "don't let it spill here, it can go in the sea and make the fishes pregnant" and laughed out loud. I too laughed, since she spoke in english and as far as we both could guess the massage boy did not understand us and after giving 5-6 strokes to my cock said "sir, massage to poora ho gaya, aage aap apne aap karna chate hai ya main hi karoon" before i could say something Ratna said "kyon beta thoda bahut madam ke karne ke liye bhi chhod do" and she again laughed and i joined her and said, "nahi beta bus or nahi."

He collected his things and said "sir aap ab thodi der yahin pe sun bath lo" main 1 ghante baat aapko yahi miloonga."

Ratna said "apne paise to le jao"
The Boy said "arey madamji hum aadmi pehchante hain, or agar aap chale bhi gaye to Meri taraf se sir ko Goa aane par gift samajh lena" 

Ratna immediately said "sirf sir ko gift, or mera gift"

He smiled sheepishly again and said "wo to sir hi denge"  Ratna out spoked him by asking "sir to de hi denge tum nahi doge kuchh" I was kind of excited by their talks and she looked at me and then i said to the massage boy "achha bahi koi lady massager ho to hamare hotel mein bhej dena"

The boy said " theek hai sir dekhta hoon"
No sooner did he left me and Ratna started smiling at each other and she said "cummon darling let me have massage too." I said "pahle tum ye batao ke tum uss ladke ke saath double meaning baat kyon kar rahi thi...dekha tumne, usne tumhari taraf se dheel milte hi kaha ki tumhara gift to sir de denge"

Ratna smiled at me "fir kya hua, tum hi to hotel mein kah rahe the ki yahan humein kaun janta hai" and she made me simle.

Ratna said "suno abhi thodi der mein yahan pe andhera ho jayega or yahan kahi na kahin kisi ped ke peechhe meri bhi karwa do na"

I asked naughtily "
aage se karwau ya peechhe se"
She said "
sach bolo meri bhi karwaoge ya nahi....!!"

I again gave a shot "isi ladke se karwaogi ya mujh se karwaogi"

She said "isi ladke se karwa do, lekin ye batao ke tumhari kaisi ki hai"

I replied "arey yaar meri to massage ki hai"
She said "to mai bhi to massage ki baat kar rahi hoon"

I said "ohhh...!!! maine soch tum kuchh or karwane ki baat kar rahi ho"
Hearing this Ratna's eyes widen up and asked....."ye kya ho raha hai"
I smiled naughtily and said "jo tum us ladke ke saath kar rahi thi"
Ratna opened a cold drink from the small tub the young boy brought for us and said "massage to karwate nahi, wo kya karwaoge"

Now it was my time to open my eyes.....and i asked "Ratna...!! ek cheez karwa lo ya massage karwa lo, ya fir wo karwalo"

She said "R u kidding"

I said "no no hottie i'm quiet serious"
She smiled and said "wo khada hone ke baad tum release nahi hue na shayad isis liye mujhe tang kar rahe ho" 

I replied "uska to promise tumhare saath hotel mein kiya tha ki jab bhi karonga to tumhare andar hi karonga, abhi to tum ye batao ke karwaogi kya ..Massage ya..??"

She instantly said "sirf massage, wo to tum hi karna, and moreover i wont allow anybody to do that thing to me" and she quickly gave a kiss on my lips and i could taste the sweetness of cold drink on her lips.

Now it was 6:00 and the sun was setting but there was quite a light on the beach. The massage boy appeared coming towards us. When he reached to us i asked "kyon beta madam ki karne ke liye kuchh mila" ....



Related ADS


My wife looked at me as i asked/started the kind of double meaning talk with the young boy. He also replied in the same manner "Sir mujhe to lagta hai madam aap se hi karwayengi hotel mein."
I said "nahi yaar hotel mein to kar hi doonga, lekin ab tumhari madam yahi pe beech pe karwana chati hain, koi covered ya koi isolated place nahi hai kya, or karwayengi bhi tumhi se, tum ye batao ke kar dete ho kya ladies ko bhi"
He said "sir hum se to jahan marzi karwa lo, aap bataye madam full body massage karni hai ya sirf legs or back ki, agar to legs or back ki karni hai to yahi kar deta hoon, or full karni hai to ya to hotel mein aa jaaunga ya fir udhar kone mein hai jagah, kai Indian ladies wahan pe karwati hai or ab shaam ko to koi nahi milega shayad, kyon ki wo din main hi zyadatar karwati hain"
Ratna was taking aback and proposed me "suno, i guess i should go for legs and back only."
I said "cummon keep that hotel thing in u'r mind, nobody knows us here, so go for full body one in that corner"
I started wearing my clothes and he said "sir cold drinks or towel or aapke liye ek ch*** le chalta hoon, baki saaman yahi pada rahne deta hoon."
I said looking at my wife "arey bhaiya tel zarror le chalna, uski zyada zaroorat padegi" and this time that young boy said "jee sir...!! Tel laga ke hi karoonga."
When we reached to that isolated place we saw a couple in their mid 30 was lying there and the lady was having the massage from one quite a aged person. The aged person must be about 55 or so. We asked them if its a safe place for massage for ladies he said " saahab hamari rozi roti chalti hai is se, safe nahi hoga to kaun aayega hamare pass"
I could see the clothes of the lady, who was having the massage, were lying there and i could see the rolled over dark blue panties and a white color bra amongst her clothes two piece towel type clothes were lying their one of which was on her shaped ass. i was trying to peek on the side of her boobs which were coming out from side getting mashed under her. Then the other massager said to the couple " ho gaya saab" and i faced the other way and that lady quickly wore her clothes and they went off.
Now Ratna was quiet hesitant to remove her trousers and T-Shirt. Feeling her awkwardness the young boy said ..."madam aap kapde utar ke is towel pe apni kamar ke bal let jao or sir aap in do towels se madam ka upar or neeche dhak dena.




Related ADS



Search Story